Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Med Alert: CellCept

Laughing & Crying: Started CellCept yesterday and got a 5 day rocket boost of prednisone to help restore the bum eyes. After 12 days of very non-existent vision, I was decent enough to drive to work today.

So I packed my vegan paleo dandelion banana MCT oil coconut oil flaxseed smoothy, popped my handful of meds (pred, mest & CellCept), and jumped into my moto.

Well, yup.... it seams so obvious now!!!

I was seriously luckily to snag a unprecedentedly close parking spot (still 3 blocks from my office in heels) and did the fast two step to the closest office loo. Jacked up on a double dose of prednisone, sweating like a rabid Hunter S Thompson character, wearing unusually large black Gucci yet Ray Charles-esque prescriptive eyewear, dragging a duffle of healthy lunch, fruits, filtered water & briefcase of i'm-back-from-the-vacation-from-hell papers, I MADE IT. Barely!!! Phew!!!!! God damn. That was close. Repeat several times till noon.

Apparently (as per ehow to avoid diarreha from CellCept) when initiating CellCept, it is advisable to start with a meal that is low in fat or oils and avoid high fiber foods!!! Once you adjust you can then follow the label instructions and take on an empty stomach.

I'm always the last to know..... Always the last.

Oddly, the only major comment I received was that I was "wearing those shade again".

Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this service, this is a service we with health problems can use. I will be passing this along to others. Thanks again.

    emergency medical alert systems | med alert

    ReplyDelete