Saturday, July 20, 2013

Follow up: Naturopath

Had my follow with my naturopath the in March.

Blood labs are all decent despite the prednisone. No Lyme, thyroid in check. All pretty good, all normal, except low in vitamin D.

Hair analysis shows interesting statics:
• Slightly high in environmental toxins: antimony, barium and lead. Nothing too alarming, but of note.
• Very low in potassium, selenium, manganese, chromium and lithium.

She recommended I eat specific foods : Bananas, bone broth, mushrooms, garlic. Coincidentally these have been the foods I've been craving and blogging about. (Queue Twillight Zone music here). Am I actually listening to my body??

• Potassium - bananas
• Selenium - mushrooms
• Chromium - bone broth

But the fact that I'm so low in nutrietns means that I'm not digesting properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment