Saturday, August 3, 2013

DETOX: Alkalize your body with Himalayan Salt



 
This morning, I received a care package from my amazing cousin, Regina (aka "Reggie" as Dregen calls her), which is funny because I literally asked her if she uses Himalayan YESTERDAY.

My friend, Raquel told me to add Pink Himalayan to my diet. it contains 84 minerals (Celtic Salt has 72) that regular sea salt does not. (I am deficient in many minerals-lithium, selenium, potassium in particular).

My friend, Anka told me to make seawater sole. It helps Alkalize your body by pushing the acids out of your cells.

About Himalayan Salt
http://products.mercola.com/himalayan-salt/




Seawater Sole from Sea Salt
Basic requirement:
1 or more teaspoons per day.

Disadvantages:
• Some are sensitive to the high quantities of sodium.

Advantages:
• Less than 1 cent in cost per day.
• Comprehensive mineral blend high in amorphous silica.
• Highest concentration of electrolytes per teaspoon.
• Chelation power.

To learn How to Make Himalayan Salt Soley watch this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUmepo4mtjI

Just like air, and water, without salt we can not live. But just like fresh air and clean water, with salt you need the good stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment